HolcimWeightbridge - Storage Tank
WESA has added value by providing automation solutions together with INTERTECH RAIL.
At an entry and exit point of the loading/unloading location, where HOLCIM dynamic rail weighbridge is located, is an “RFID Portal” for reading the electronic labels of wagons. This way it is possible to identify the material type transported import dynamic weighbridge weight data detect lack of material in a wagon record the date and time of passage allowing the control of mileage traveled, wagon identification, period of stay, material weight, etc.
Benefits of WESA RFID system automation
• Increases the efficiency of operations
• Identification and location of each railcar
• Contributes to achieving KPIs for internal logistics
• Develops automatization of processes and communication between different service departments
• Provides accurate information to make the right decisions thus demonstrating a best practice